We are in Miami ready to return the rental car that we got in Tampa. I'm ready to go home. I'm not sure anymore where home is. It was always Cali, but I haven't lived there in 11 years. Now I have a husband who is not Colombian which means I will probably never live there again. Is my home finally in Tampa? We are actually homeless as we returned our apartment and left everything in a storage. We left the important things at my parent's house but we wont have a new place until we return from Hawaii. If home is where your heart it, then it is definetely in Colombia. I'm not sure that I could live there again but I love going all the time. As we leave for our wedding, we also returned the keys to the apartment where we lived for a whole year. It got me thinking that it was a big coincidence that we picked our wedding date when the lease expired. I believe that when something ends, something else begins. That was our apartment while we were engaged and when we come back from our honeymoon we will start over somewhere else. We never planned to leave that apartment, we loved it, but we found a place that we like for less money.
Next post will be from my first home! I will take lots of pictures :)
I think of Seba as my home. My world isn't very constant, but he is. So whenever I'm with him, I feel at home.
ReplyDeleteDivino esto! Gracias :))
ReplyDelete