After having these pictures hidden from the world, I decided to share some of them. My talented friend and wedding photographer Kyle Hepp took these pictures back in 2010. After seeing my body transform and change so much in the past year I like these pictures even more. I was not at my happy weight when Kyle took these, but she is so great with the camera that I loved them. I asked her not to publish them and I swore that I will never make them public. I guess it's time to break my promises and share a few of my favorites...
If you ever want to do a boudoir session, contact Kyle!! She even brought mimosas to help me relax! Who else is going to be a photographer and a bartender at the same time?
You are so gorgeous! The first and last are my faves.
ReplyDeleteThanks Emily!!!! I like the same ones! :)
DeleteYou couldn't be more gorgeous, otherwise you would have broken Kyle's lens!!! I'm sooooo glad and proud of you that you decided to share some of these. You look AMAZING!!! Your daughter is going to love having such a cool mom. :)
ReplyDeleteGracias Andi!!!! You know how long it took me to go public with these! Haha
DeleteThose are awesome! How cool of you to share. You look so beautiful! And it looks like you were having fun, too, despite the scary situation of being semi-naked in front of a camera. Thanks for the photographer recommendation... I'm thinking about doing one of these sessions when that time comes.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to do this before turning 30!! You should keep track of Kyle's travel schedule. She is always shooting weddings around the world and maybe you can catch her in Atlanta!!! and rent a room at the W!!!
Delete